The Value of Membership: Advocacy, Publications, Professional Development, Networking
We thank all CIRI members for their continued support in 2013. Some of this past year's highlights include:
- Advocacy for greater governance and transparency;
- In-depth information regarding IR issues;
- Annual Conference and Professional Development Events;
- Guide to Developing an Investor Relations Program, Third Edition;
- CPIR Certification Program; and
- Chapter Networking Events.
In 2013, CIRI will continue to strengthen the integrity of Canadian capital markets as we pursue our mandate of advancing the stature and credibility of the investor relations profession and the professional competency of our members.
If you have not yet renewed your CIRI membership, you have until January 2, 2014 to be entered in the draw for a chance to win a pair of Bose QuietComfort headphones. Don't miss a chance to win, renew today!
to renew your membership now!
Not a CIRI member? Join by November 30, 2013 and receive CIRI's Bakers Dozen
- 13 months of membership for the price of 12!