CIRI Announces the Certified Professional in Investor Relations (CPIR) Graduates
The following individuals have successfully completed the CIRI/Ivey Investor Relations Certification Program and CIRI’s
certification exam attaining the CPIR designation:
- Linda Armstrong, Executive Vice President, Wharton Strategy Inc.
- Alyssa Barry, Manager, Investor Communications, Amica Mature Lifestyles Inc.
- Sarah Borg-Olivier, Senior Vice President, Communications, Capstone Infrastructure Corporation
- Louis Boutin, Vice President, Finance, Renmark Financial Communications
- Annemarie Brissenden, Investor Relations Consultant
- Kelly Castledine, Director, Investor Relations, Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp.
- Michael Curlook, Vice President, Investor Relations & Communications, MAG Silver Corp.
- Maurice Dagenais, Senior Account Manager, Renmark Financial Communications
- Jill Hennigar, Manager, Investor Relations, Emera Inc.
- Barbara Komorowski, Senior Account Manager, Renmark Financial Communications
- Christina Lalli, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations Associate, Osisko Mining Corporation
- Randy Mah, Senior Manager, Investor Relations, Capital Power Corporation
- Samantha McAra, Business Intelligence Analyst, Cenovus Energy
- Nathalie Megann, Director, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations, Chorus Aviation Inc.
- Tammy Moore, President, Temerity Management
- Michael Salter, Senior Director, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications, Conversant Intellectual Property Management
- Tania Shaw, Manager, Investor Relations, Primero Mining Corp.
- Alison Trollope, Director, Communications & Investor Education, Alberta Securities Commission
- Glen Whelan, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications & Strategic Initiatives, Enbridge Inc.
To view the full release, click here.