Just Released! CIRI's 2014 Investor Relations Compensation and Responsibilities Survey
Investor Relations Professionals Demonstrate Strategic Value to Management and Boards of Canadian Issuers
CIRI's 2014 IR Compensation and Responsibilities Survey
results have just been released and the findings demonstrated some interesting trends and shifts in the profession:
About the Survey
- Investor relations is a valued corporate function;
- IROs increase strategic influence by providing insights to management and Boards; and
- IR compensation is on the rise.
The Canadian Investor Relations Institute (CIRI) conducted the eighth Investor Relations Compensation and Responsibilities Survey
during the fourth quarter of 2014. One hundred and eighty-nine investor
relations professionals took part, including 55% of qualified CIRI
The research objectives were to:
- provide members, non-members and industry professionals with budget information for benchmark analysis; and
- track key trends in the roles, responsibilities, resourcing and compensation of IR professionals in Canada.
The survey was conducted by NovaShare Solutions, a technology firm that provides public companies and corporate advisors with enterprise shareholder communications and corporate governance research tools.
To read the news release, click here
To purchase your copy of CIRI's 2014 IR Compensation and Responsibilities Survey
, click here
CIRI Members who participated in the survey will receive a complimentary copy via email.
Non-members who participated in the survey can purchase a copy at the discounted rate of $99. Please contact Jane Maciel to purchase your copy.