CIRI Announces the Certified Professional in Investor Relations (CPIR) Graduates
CIRI congratulates the following individuals who have successfully completed the CIRI/Ivey Investor Relations Certification Program and CIRI’s certification exam, attaining the CPIR designation:
- Neha Dave, Director, Corporate Access, CIBC
- Alison Dwoskin, Investor Relations Manager, Klondex Mines Ltd.
- Evan Eadie, Investor Relations, Starcore International Mines Ltd.
- Kelly Earle, Proprietor, K. Earle Consulting
- Beata Graham, Manager, Planning & Investor Relations, Essential Energy Services Ltd.
- Sonya Mehan, Senior Manager, Investor Relations, Open Text Corporation
- Alison Mickey, Director, Corporate Communications & Public Relations, Clean Power Finance
- Allison Morley, Advisor, Investor Relations, Enbridge Inc.
- Michael Nikov, Investor Relations Specialist, Intact Financial Corporation
- Ashley Nuell, Senior Analyst, Investor Relations, AltaGas Ltd.
- Anne Plasterer, Executive Director, Investor Relations, Newalta Corporation
- Kelby Price, Partner, Light Medical Inc.
- Cate Proudfoot, Marketing Manager, Western Energy Services Corp.
- Yvon Roy, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations and Mergers & Acquisitions, Lumenpulse Inc.
- Lori Rozali, Investor Relations Manager, Teck Resources Limited
- Jaison Thomas, Managing Director, Trinity Capital Investments Inc.
To view the full release, click here