CIRI Members, Did You Miss Any Of These Member Benefits In Q1 2018?
Membership in CIRI provides investor relations professionals with the information and resources they need to excel in today’s environment. Here's what we provided to members in Q1:
- Published IR focus on the new TSX website disclosures;
- Published IR leader with articles on guidance, shareholder engagement and changes to lease accounting;
- Published IR directions: Annual General Meeting Best Practices;
- Published top IR stories in wIRed;
- Published the member needs survey;
- Hosted seven Chapter events across Canada; and
- Issued a call for nominations to refresh the National Board and Chapter Executives.
And there's more to come. Before the end of the quarter, we will publish IR directions: Conference and Non-deal Roadshows
We also made steady progress on our practical vision and strategic imperatives. We advanced two of our six strategic imperatives –
Technology and Certification. On Technology, we launched iMIS, an association management system that replaced two systems, increasing our operational efficiency. On Certification, we commenced the 2018 IR Certification Program with 18 students. Our strategic imperatives are aimed at advancing the practice and the stature of the IR profession while improving our collaboration across the organization to benefit you –
This is the value that CIRI members received in Q1 and there's much more planned for the next three quarters.
Not a CIRI member? Join today