If you are getting caught up on what you missed over the last several months, here's a recap of what CIRI delivered to members in Q3:
- Published IR focus on IR budgets;
- Published IR leader;
- Published IR directions: Investor Days & Site Tours;
- Published top IR stories in wIRed;
- Published a Conference and Non-deal Roadshow infographic;
- Published two CIRI advisors on Board reporting for mining issuers and on market and competitive intelligence;
- Hosted five Chapter events;
- Hosted the Essentials of IR in Vancouver; and
- Hosted a free-to-member webinar on MiFID II.
During the quarter, we also made steady progress on our practical vision and two of our strategic imperatives – Marketing and Certification. On Marketing, we continue to develop resources for the IR community in order to raise awareness of CIRI and demonstrate the insight we provide to a broader audience. On Certification, we concluded the 2018 Program. The CPIR exam seating will take place in November. All of our strategic imperatives are aimed at advancing the practice and the stature of the IR profession while improving our collaboration across the organization to benefit our members.
There is more to come before year end.
You will be receiving your electronic renewal invoice in the next week. Please renew your membership to stay informed, current and connected.
Not a member? See what you're missing! Join today!
| Complete Article |