CIRI Members, Here's What We Provided in Q1 2019
Membership in CIRI provides investor relations professionals with the information and resources they need to excel in today’s environment. Here's what we provided to members in Q1:
- Published IR focus on share buybacks;
- Published IR leader with articles on ESG questionnaires, the new definition of 'Material' for financial reporting, gender diversity in the boardroom, internal stakeholders and more;
- Published an IR Issues Backgrounder on Investor Relations and ESG;
- Published top IR stories in wIRed;
- Launched the 2019 IR Compensation and Responsibilities Survey;
- Hosted 12 Chapter and National events across Canada; and
- Issued a call for nominations to refresh the National Board and Chapter Executives.
We also continue to make progress on each of our six strategic imperatives: certification; integrated sponsorship; marketing; membership; organizational alignment; and technology. All of these initiatives are aimed at advancing the practice and the stature of the IR profession while improving our collaboration across the organization to benefit you – our members.
This is the value that CIRI members received in Q1 2019 and there's much more planned for the rest of the year.
Not a CIRI member? See what you're missing! Join today