Summer is here, Q2 is hopefully behind you and now you have some time to enjoy this fantastic weather before things get into full swing in September.
During the summer, the CIRI team has been getting organized for the fall rollout of professional development and resources, while also taking some much needed time to work on some other projects, including our website redesign and the Certification Program curriculum review.
So far this quarter, we have hosted a free-to-member webinar; had a social event in BC; and published IR focus on the ESG role for the IR team. And there's still more to come in Q3, including:
- Six more educational and networking events across Canada including the Essentials of IR Program, September 9-10 in Toronto and a free-to-member webinar on the IRO's responsibilities and compensation on September 25;
- An Issues Backgrounder on the Capital Markets Regulatory Authority (CMRA);
- CIRI's IR Compensation & Responsibilities Survey;
- CIRI's ESG practices research;
- wIRed with relevant timely articles; and
- IR leader with articles on ESG from the perspective of the IRO, investors and regulators.
Take advantage of some, if not all, of these resources and get actively engaged with the IR community. You'll get more out of it than you put in!
Lastly, if you have any feedback on CIRI or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to Yvette Lokker
. Your opinion matters.
Not a CIRI member? See what you're missing! Join today