Membership in CIRI provides investor relations professionals with the information and resources they need to excel in today’s environment. Here's what we provided to members in Q1:
- Published IR focus on share buybacks;
- Published IR leader with articles on ESG questionnaires, the new definition of 'Material' for financial reporting, gender diversity in the boardroom, internal stakeholders and more;
- Published an IR Issues Backgrounder on Investor Relations and ESG;
- Published top IR stories in wIRed;
- Launched the 2019 IR Compensation and Responsibilities Survey;
- Hosted 12 Chapter and National events across Canada; and
- Issued a call for nominations to refresh the National Board and Chapter Executives.
We also continue to make progress on each of our six strategic imperatives: certification; integrated sponsorship; marketing; membership; organizational alignment; and technology. All of these initiatives are aimed at advancing the practice and the stature of the IR profession while improving our collaboration across the organization to benefit you – our members.
This is the value that CIRI members received in Q1 2019 and there's much more planned for the rest of the year.
| Complete Article |
Not a CIRI member? See what you're missing! Join today